What We Do
1 out of every 5 Families are affected by Opioid Use Disorders/ Substance Use Disorders / Mental Health disorders!
Recovery costs an average of $60,750.00 per person per year!
DFMC provides support to an average of 3 crisis calls per day!!!
Drug Free Moore County provides :
- Peer Support Specialist
- Transition to Treatment Services
- Housing Options
- Treatment Options
- Recovery Support Activities
- Support for Justice Involved
Visit Moore ReCreations Recovery Center
The first Community Recovery Center in Moore County!
- Women in Recovery Group - Every Tuesday at 10:00 AM
- DFMC Board meets 9:00 AM- 2nd Tuesday of each month @ 105 Barrett Street Carthage NC 28327
- Harm Reduction Clinic - Every Wednesday 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Men In Recovery Group - Every Thursday at 10:00 AM
- 1st Annual Merry Thanksgiving - Sat, Nov 12, 2022 10AM - 4PM
Nancy Kiser Park, 202 -312 Rockingham Street,
Carthage NC 28327
- Moore County Christmas Parade
Saturday, December 10, 2022 5:30 PM-6:30 PM
102 Monroe Street, Carthage, NC 28327