Voices For Recovery Event !
9/25/22 @ the Fair Barn | 1-5 pm
What We Do
1 out of every 5 Families are affected by Opioid Use Disorders/ Substance Use Disorders / Mental Health disorders!
Recovery costs an average of $60,750.00 per person per year!
DFMC provides support to an average of 3 crisis calls per day!!!
Drug Free Moore County provides :
- Peer Support Specialist
- Transition to Treatment Services
- Housing Options
- Treatment Options
- Recovery Support Activities
- Support for Justice Involved
Great News !
Drug Free Moore County is excited to annouce the opening of the first Community Recovery Center in Moore County!
- Women in Recovery Group – Every Tuesday at 10:00 AM
- DFMC Board meets 9:00 AM– 2nd Tuesday of each month @ 105 Barrett Street Carthage NC 28327
- Harm Reduction Clinic – Every Wednesday 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Men In Recovery Group – Every Thursday at 10:00 AM
- Voices for Recovery Mocktails & Horderves – Sunday September 25, 2022