Voices For Recovery Event !
9/25/22 @ the Fair Barn | 1-5 pm
What We Do
DRUG FREE MOORE COUNTY:
- Provides educational information for parents, teachers and community citizens through the SODA Project (prevention and awareness) and THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM project.
- Conducts women’s recovery program Tuesdays in the Moore County Detention Center.
- Established The Run For Recovery as a fundraiser and awareness run.
- Printed Moore County informational resource booklets.
- Provided support to local treatment providers as needed.
- Created Moore ReCreations a community recovery center in Carthage.
PeerSupport Specialist Program
Great News !
Drug Free Moore County is excited to annouce the opening of the first Community Recovery Center in Moore County!
To be a positive influence in preventing and combatting substance use disorder in Moore County, North Carolina by increasing awareness, disseminating information, and garnering community support towards healthy choices and recovery.
- Women in Recovery Group – Every Tuesday at 10:00 AM
- DFMC Board meets 9:00 AM– 2nd Tuesday of each month @ 105 Barrett Street Carthage NC 28327
- Harm Reduction Clinic – Every Wednesday 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Men In Recovery Group – Every Thursday at 10:00 AM
- Voices for Recovery Mocktails & Horderves – Sunday September 25, 2022